Optymyze Releases Optymyze Sales Planning, a collaborative, enterprise-class strategic sales planning solution
Optymyze extends their industry-leading SPM solution to include complete strategic sales planning platform
Outline for release:
- Today Optymyze announced the launch of Optymyze Sales Planning platform, a complete enterprise-class sales modeling and planning solution.
- Optymyze Sales Planning is integrated into Optymyze Platform and Optymyze Sales Performance, our industry-leading suite of sales performance management applications. This approach has a multitude of benefits for customers, including allows customers to have one solution that lets them meet all of their sales planning needs such as sales forecasting and budgeting as well as their sales operations functions, such as incentive compensation, territory management and sales coaching.
Provides Complete, Collaborative, Enterprise-Class Sales Planning
- Includes tools to develop a wide range of sales planning, forecasting and sales budgeting models such as territory planning, quota planning, sales compensation planning, sales workforce planning, sales revenue forecasts, and sales budgeting.
- Provides secure collaborative planning capabilities throughout the solution – from business analysts securely collaborating with others in the planning process on the creation of sales planning models to business leaders and managers collaborating on the development and analysis of scenarios and outcomes.
- In addition, because of the integration with Optymyze Sales Studio, our application development platform, Optymyze Sales Planning can facilitate secure collaboration around both the building of planning models and scenarios. During the process of building planning models, Optymyze Sales Planning allows the owner of a model to share it out, collaborate with others, and designating which people can edit the model vs. only view a model. Later in the planning process, business managers can securely share scenarios with others, providing a tailored view of the scenario for the user and controlling exactly what can information be edited. This ensures companies can securely leverage the expertise and institutional knowledge of people across your organization to create the most effective sales plans.
- Optymyze Sales Planning also provides a complete set of scenario analysis capabilities to facilitate those in the planning process being able to have informed, real-time discussions on sales forecasts and budgets which are informed by planning data.
- In addition, because Optymyze Sales Planning is integrated with Optymyze Sales Analytics, our enterprise analytics and data management platform, it leverages all the analytical capabilities found in that platform which include a wide array of visualizations tools that work in conjunction with our next-generation platform to provide users rich, real-time analytical capabilities. In addition, because all sales planning and sales operations data is stored together in the Optymyze Data Repository, all members of the sales planning process can easily use analyze and visualize various scenario results and pick the one that will yield an optimal sales plan for the organization.
- Because Optymyze Sales Planning is integrated with Optymyze Sales Performance, our industry leading suite of sales performance management (SPM) applications, customers can easily extend scenario planning into sales compensation, territory and quota planning. Further, this integration with Optymyze Sales Performance allows customers to quickly, easily publish planning data and planning models into their operational SPM applications, speeding and simplifying the execution of any sales forecasts, plans and budgets.
Optymyze Next Generation Planning Architecture
- To provide all these capabilities in one solution, Optymyze has invested in a next generation platform which can handle the volume, variety, and velocity of data needed in enterprise class planning. The Optymyze platform supports large scale, distributed processing to run faster analytics. The platform also includes support for high speed ETL which allows the system to send and retrieve large amounts of data faster than conventional ETL technologies.
Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award-winning enterprise cloud applications and business process management services. Optymyze cloud applications and platforms help companies align sales goals and compensation; efficiently execute sales strategies; drive greater sales results, faster; and gain visibility into sales performance. With Optymyze Sales Operations as a Service, clients turn sales operations into a strategic business advantage through agility, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Follow Optymyze at: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
# # #
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
The Devon Group
(732) 706-0123, ext. 100