Optymyze Announces Launch of Optymyze App Gallery
Company Offers Dozens of Pre-configured Apps, Providing Businesses with Advanced Tools to Drive Sales Team Performance and Success
CHESTER, Pa. – March 16, 2016 – Optymyze, a worldwide provider of enterprise cloud applications and services for improving sales and channel performance, today announced the launch of the Optymyze App Gallery, a collection of sales performance, sales operations, and other applications developed on the company’s award-winning platform.
“As businesses face new competitive pressures and strive to engage and retain their best sales talent, the tools, and technology they use to support the sales team are key to ensuring alignment and meeting company goals,” said E.K. Koh, vice president of Products for Optymyze. “Using the Optymyze App Gallery, our clients can browse and access the apps that will be most effective in driving sales performance for their organizations at each stage of the sales process.”
With the introduction of Optymyze App Gallery, Optymyze provides its clients with a quick and easy way to implement a wide selection of specialized sales performance apps to drive sales force engagement and effectiveness. Optymyze App Gallery now includes 35 pre-configured apps to support the entire sales performance process, from sales force management and compensation to sales professional development.
Optymyze App Gallery includes apps to manage a wide range of sales performance, sales operations, and other business processes:
- Sales and Operations Management: This category includes apps to facilitate the operational aspects of sales management including distribution, inventory and location/store management, as well as advanced sales performance incentive fund (SPIF) program management, allowing users to automate the SPIF process and tie it together with existing incentive compensation processes.
- Sales Compensation: An effective approach to sales compensation ensures salespeople are aware of how their compensation is determined and what they can do to increase their level of pay. The Optymyze App Gallery offers several sales compensation management apps including inquiry management, royalty management, and sales crediting management.
- Sales Force Automation: Offering apps for each stage of the sales force automation process – including account management, leads management, opportunity management, activity management, contract management and more – Optymyze helps sales teams better track their accounts, opportunities and contacts while creating more meaningful customer relationships and more accurately forecasting and calculating accruals.
- Sales Force Management: Building a high-performing sales team is contingent upon recruiting the best candidates, onboarding them effectively, keeping them informed and providing the appropriate salary, rewards and recognition. Optymyze’s selection of apps help improve sales force management at every stage, from candidate management and onboarding through salary and payroll management.
- Sales Process: Providing sales teams with the tools to streamline and automate crucial sales processes is key to driving individual and company success. Optymyze delivers apps to support processes from the configure, price, quote (CPQ) stage through order management, invoice adjustments, and referrals management.
- Sales Professional Development: Ensuring sales people have the support to continually learn and develop is essential in sustaining a high-performing sales team. Optymyze offers apps to enhance sales professional development, including certification management, competencies management, and sales coaching management.
Additional details about the Optymyze App Gallery, including the full list of apps, can be accessed at: https://apps.optymyze.com.
Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award-winning enterprise cloud applications and business process management services. Optymyze Sales Performance Management helps companies align sales goals and compensation; efficiently execute sales strategies; drive greater sales results, faster; and gain visibility into sales performance. With Optymyze Sales Operations as a Service, clients turn sales operations into a strategic business advantage through agility, innovation and continuous improvement. Optymyze has been recognized for its innovation and service delivery by Ventana Research, Celent, the Montclare SaaS 250 and CRM Market Awards.
Follow Optymyze at: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Google+
# # #
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
The Devon Group
1 (732) 706-0123, ext. 100