Sales Appraisal Management
Align the appraisal process with business strategy
Sales performance appraisal seems like an easy process – reward sales people according to their performance. But it has many challenges:
- Inability to set up a fair, structured process for performance and competency scoring.
- Inadequate methods of data collection and analysis for identifying skill gaps.
- Ineffective communication regarding the appraisal structure, metrics, competency categories adjustments, and strategy.
Leverage the appraisal process to align sales effort to strategy and help the organization:
- Increase employee engagement by clearly communicating the performance reward structure.
- Get insight into team competency and performance with accurate data analysis.
- Reward response to training, adherence to best practices, and willingness to embrace new initiatives.