Use Sales Compensation to leverage all forms of variable pay in order to effectively to improve sales outcomes.
- Align compensation plans with company goals while also controlling costs by modeling compensation plan components.
- Streamline compensation management through automation of complex plan calculations, earnings, and payment processes.
- Accelerate plan roll out with automated distribution and tracking acceptance of plan documents.
- Increase sales productivity by providing self-serve access to plan details and performance, and quickly resolving inquiries and disputes.
- Increase motivation by helping salespeople understand how to maximize their earnings with built-in “what if” calculators.
- Improve strategic decision-making based on sales performance, plan effectiveness, and other key metrics.
The Sales Territories application helps optimize the revenue potential of sales territories.
- Ensure alignment with sales strategy by defining territories according to geography, customer, channel, and other factors.
- Balance workload and resources by optimizing territories based on account size, travel time, customer concentration, and other variables.
- Easily configure and manage complex territory requirements with automated, flexible business rules and workflows that support exceptions, splits, overlays, and more.
- Streamline the core sales performance management process through integration of territory management with compensation and quota management.
- Empower managers and executives to review and change territory alignments, while preserving data accuracy and integrity.
- Improve sales engagement by effectively communicating assignments and explaining the impact of changes.
Use Sales Quotas to set an equitable contribution by each sales person to your company’s financial targets.
- Improve and accelerate the quota setting process by automating communication of initial quotas, feedback, adjustments, approvals, and roll out.
- Set equitable, motivating quotas by allowing field sales managers to collaborate on the quota setting process, ensuring that local knowledge is considered.
- Improve the effectiveness of quotas throughout the sales process through integration of quota management with compensation and territory management.
- Boost sales engagement and motivation by enabling salespeople to see current and historical quota information and request adjustments.
- Quickly and easily revise quotas across the sales organization, in response to changes in the market, sales strategy, or territory definitions.
Sales Objectives helps you align the sales organization with company objectives and monitor individual progress.
- Simplify the objective management process via automation of objective setting, scoring, reviews, approvals, and adjustments.
- Ensure achievement of company goals by aligning objectives across the organization from executives, to sales teams, to individuals.
- Prioritize and measure objectives in the most meaningful way for your business, with flexible scoring, weighting, and performance criteria.
- Improve the quality and impact of objectives by communicating and collaborating on all aspects of objective management, including scoring and social feedback.
- Ensure managers reward salespeople fairly for objectives achievement by using unbiased scoring criteria to calculate appropriate reward levels.
- Avoid budget overruns through integration of objectives achievement data with compensation management, in order to track reward payouts accurately.
With Sales People, bring together all performance data on an individual, for easier administration and improved analyses.
- Increase operational efficiency via centralization of all performance information on each salesperson, from reporting hierarchy, to compensation, to coaching objectives.
- Streamline the administration of large sales teams by enabling administrators to change individual profiles or make one-time, blanket changes to teams.
- Eliminate security risks associated with using unsecure channels such as email to communicate confidential personnel and salary information.
- Improve productivity and performance by giving salespeople visibility to their performance status, so they can proactively take steps to improve.
- Make smarter decisions based on a 360 degree view of all aspects of individual and team performance.
- Increase data accuracy by automating error-prone manual processes and correcting process inefficiencies that cause systemic, recurring errors.
Sales Appraisals helps you standardize appraisal processes and act on results to improve alignment, engagement, and performance.
- Maximize your ability to achieve company goals by aligning appraisal criteria with sales strategy, and connecting appraisal results to compensation and coaching activities.
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the appraisal process by automating activities like defining skills and competency levels, reviews and feedback, and approving compensation changes.
- Increase sales engagement via standardization of objective, fair, and consistent performance criteria, and making criteria transparent and easy to understand.
- Determine appropriate development paths, with better insight into strengths and weaknesses as well as frequent analysis of appraisal results.
- Empower salespeople to improve by sharing past and current appraisal reports, and connecting results to their compensation and coaching objectives.
- Boost satisfaction and reduce turnover by rewarding salespeople who demonstrate improvement at subsequent appraisal milestones.
Use Sales Coaching to standardize and monitor sales coaching activities, for improved skills, engagement, and performance.
- Accelerate performance improvements via coaching tools that help salespeople and sales managers identify weaknesses and take steps to improve.
- Maximize your ability to achieve results by aligning coaching programs with sales goals and defining core competencies and coaching activities for your business.
- Make coaching programs easier to administer through automation of activities like assigning developmental objectives, tracking competency levels, and standardizing a menu of coaching activities.
- Achieve consistent performance improvements across the organization through standardization of coaching processes, activities, and content, and by establishing objective skill measurements.
- Increase engagement by helping salespeople understand current proficiency levels, and offering activities that suit different learning styles.
- Continually improve coaching effectiveness by monitoring coaching KPIs and analyzing correlations between coaching and sales productivity data.