Optymyze helps companies around the world increase sales and channel performance with enterprise cloud applications for executing sales and channel strategies; driving desired selling behaviors; enabling people to produce better results; and analyzing and improving performance with insightful business intelligence. Optymyze is based in Chester, Pennsylvania and has operations worldwide in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Optymyze Privacy Practices and Safe Harbor Certification
Optymyze is a global company, with operations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, and Optymyze has developed global practices designed to assure that personally identifiable information accessed in connection with the Services is appropriately protected.
Optymyze complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Optymyze has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Optymyze’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Optymyze operates offices worldwide and also employs the use of consulting partners under contract for some services such as implementations and for delivering the Services from data centers worldwide. Optymyze policy requires that all Optymyze employees, agents, authorized subcontractors, and partners that access personally identifiable information comply with our global requirements for the protection of personally identifiable information.
The Optymyze personnel who provide the Services are distributed worldwide and may access a client’s instance from their location as part of providing the Services.
Personally Identifiable Information and How We Collect and Use It
Optymyze has access to personally identifiable information in connection with a client’s use of the Services. These services are delivered in accordance with the terms of the relevant agreement between Optymyze and its client. Optymyze may process such information but does not control clients’ information collection or use practices related to personally identifiable information. Optymyze merely provides the relevant application management and support services and may provide storage of such information. Optymyze has no liability for any client’s failure to provide any appropriate notice and/or obtain any appropriate consent prior to transferring personally identifiable information to Optymyze. Optymyze makes no independent use of such information outside of what is needed to provide the contracted Services to the client.
Personally identifiable information may be accessed by:
- Client employee or agent users authorized by the client, either explicitly or implicitly, by the client’s granting access to these users to its private instance via the user management features of Optymyze SPM Cloud or by the client’s providing access through its own user management via a single sign-on authentication solution interfaced with Optymyze SPM Cloud. These users operate at the will of and on behalf of the client and are considered under the client’s control.
- By Optymyze consulting partners as part of their role in the contracted Services, such as implementation or on-going operations management.
- By Optymyze personnel to fulfill the requirements of the Services or subsequent requests for service by our clients.
- By Optymyze personnel to investigate issues with the Services, including but not limited to configuration issues or changes, potential software defects, performance issues and service failures, and client submitted requests for support.
- By Optymyze personnel to monitor system performance, test systems, and develop and implement upgrades to systems.
- By Optymyze personnel to validate that patches and other fixes to software services function properly.
- By Optymyze personnel to comply with legal requirements and judgments.
- By third party data center personnel as necessary to manage the hardware infrastructure required to deliver the Services
Communication, Preferences, and Opt-Out
Requests for disclosure or correction of personally identifiable information should be directed to the Optymyze client as they control the information and access to it.
Optymyze is concerned with the security of personally identifiable information and has in place measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include policies, procedures, and technical elements relating to data access controls. Optymyze also uses standard security protocols and mechanisms in the transmission of sensitive data.
If you believe your personally identifiable information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy or your stated preferences, if you suspect a data breach, or if you have further questions related to this policy, please contact Optymyze’s Information Security Office by email at:
Written inquiries may be addressed to:
2501 Seaport Drive
Chester, PA 19013, United States of America.
Optymyze helps companies increase sales and channel performance with enterprise cloud applications for executing sales and channel strategies; driving desired selling behaviors; enabling people to produce better results; and analyzing and improving performance with insightful business intelligence.
Information Collection and Use
Optymyze is the sole owner of the information it collects. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties. Optymyze collects information from individuals at several different points on our websites.
Online Application for Employment
In order to apply for a position at Optymyze, an individual must first complete an online application. The applicant will be required to provide contact information such as name, address, and telephone number(s). This information may be used to contact the applicant.
Information Request Form
If an individual wishes to receive Optymyze whitepapers, brochures, success stories, or other collateral, they will be required to provide contact information such as name, email address, and telephone number(s). This information may be used to contact the individual and may be used in an anonymous way for sales and marketing analysis.
Optymyze may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer its websites, track users’ navigation of the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Optymyze websites may contain links to other sites. Optymyze is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
2501 Seaport Drive
Chester, PA 19013