Optymyze Sales Performance is designed to seamlessly integrate effectively within today’s existing, heterogeneous IT environments. Its flexible data model allows you to design and define your data model, then map and load virtually any data format from a variety of sources, including SAP solutions.
Optymyze Sales Analytics Platform
Our Sales Data Repository Management supports the integration, transformation, validation, and cleansing of all manner of data. Schema-independent, there are no constraints that require writing custom code or converting data into a pre-specified, hard-coded data structure. The resulting flexibility allows the use of existing data feeds without manipulating the data or reprogramming file extracts. Whatever type or organization of data, our Sales Analytics and Data Management applications can load and process that data to perform the additional calculations, aggregations, and summarizations required for data processing and reporting needs.
Sales Analytics and Data Management
Fully-integrated and native to the platform, the process to extract, transform, and load (ETL) SAP data into Optymyze applications is completely automated and requires no extra pre-processing or tools. Optymyze Sales Analytics Platform enables non-technical resources to:
- define data integration sources directly linked to the SAP data store without the need to create any data extracts
- define processes for loading and transforming data stored in any format
- maintain and update the processes for loading data into the Optymyze data repository as data sources and formats change
- review process logs that list errors and are automatically generated upon loading data
- define and maintain processes for validating and cleansing data
- make manual adjustments, which are tracked by the system, to correct data problems
Optymyze Sales Performance provides single sign-on and seamless, automated integration with SAP solutions
Because the Optymyze data repository holds one of the cleanest sets of data, customers often use it as the primary source of data to feed other company systems for payment processing, additional reporting, and analysis.
Optymyze’s seamless, automated approach to integration with SAP data also results in:
- improved accuracy through elimination of multiple data touch points and data exchanges
- synchronization of data between SAP and other applications
- elimination of manual pre-processing and use of special plug-ins or third-party tools
- ower operational costs to create and maintain data ETL processes
Fully-integrated and native to the Optymyze Sales Platform, the process to extract, transform, and load SAP data into Optymyze applications is completely automated and requires no extra pre-processing or tools.
The data repository of Optymyze Sales Analytics Platform provides the flexibility and scalability to integrate, transform, validate, and cleanse all manner of data
Define data integration sources directly linked to the SAP data store
Define, maintain, and change processes for loading and transforming dataDOWNLOAD PDF